2016-2019 6.7 F650/750 Powerstoke Ez Lynk Tuning!
Gain from 0-100RWHP on your 2016-2019 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke powered truck with the usage of Switch On The Fly tuning or single tunes.
This is a pretty exciting platform for us! While the 6.7L Powerstroke offered in this chassis is of similar nature to the 6.7 Powerstrokes found in the pickup truck versions... these motors are subjected to significantly larger load profiles during daily driving scenerios. Weighing in at 20,000lbs UNLOADED we keep the power down enough to not destroy the turbocharger or heatsoak the intercooler system. The user will see a decent mileage increase while running our calibrations and the ability to actually get these medium duty trucks up to speed!!
What the user will see as a result of our calibrations are:
- Increased throttle responsiveness (reduced or eliminated deadpedal)
- Factory DEF consumption
- Factory EGR usage
- Reduced time between DPF regenerations
- Increased torque in all power levels which allow TCM to command the next higher gear (fuel savings)
- Increased fuel economy (average increase depends on driver habbits)
- Quicker transient throttle reponse times for on an off throttle transitions (passing)
- Enhanced and more conservative engine backdowns from sustained high EGT conditions
- Enhanced and more conservative timing control during high load conditions (towing)
- Overall better drivability and end user experience
Standard power levels are :
+ 0HP Heavy Tow
+ 10HP Light Tow/Economy
+ 30HP Economy/Daily Driver
+ 70HP Street
+ 100HP Max safe
!! What is required - An Ez Lynk Autoagent IS required to send your calibration files to your vehicle from the Ez Lynk Cloud !!
Federal Emissions Standards and Compliance:
--> Please be advised that these calibrations have a part number under EPA enforcement - as such will function only on trucks with working emissions control systems on them. SCR (selective catalyst reduction) DPF (deisel particulate filter) all NOx monitors, soot monitors, DEF (deisel exhaust fuel) monitors, reductant heaters/pump, EGT sensors, EGR sensors and other applicable Tier 4 emissions monitoring equipment will be required to be online before calibrations are completed and after in order for all OBDII compliance tests to be completed satisfactory and in accorance with current emissions standards. If this product is purchased with the intent to use on a truck with no emission equipment in place - we will not refund the purchase.