• Remove limp mode conditions associated with implausibility of EGTs and poor ammonia (CEL light will still come on, but truck will not limp out so you are still able to make it to the nearest mechanic shop).
• Reduced engine EGR consumption.
• Reduced time in spent in regen and frequencies of regen (this is driver dependent and is determined how heavy you are on the gas, similar to OEM conditions)
• Keep DEF consumption at or below OEM usage rates.
• Remove speed limiter (in lo, high, normal mode)
• Allow full torque in all gears and 4 wheel low (don’t confuse this as torque management removal, as this is important to keep in place for longevity)
• Retains all OEM engine backdown derates
Tune Power Levels
2011 - 2019 6.7L Powerstroke
**We do have tunes for 2011+ Powerstrokes with 2015+ turbo swapped
2008 - 2010 6.4L Powerstroke
2003 - 2009 6.0L Powerstorke