• Remove limp mode conditions associated with implausibility of EGTs and poor ammonia (CEL light will still come on, but truck will not limp out so you are still able to make it to the nearest mechanic shop).
• Reduced engine EGR consumption.
• Reduced time in spent in regen and frequencies of regen (this is driver dependent and is determined how heavy you are on the gas, similar to OEM conditions)
• Keep DEF consumption at or below OEM usage rates.
• Remove speed limiter (in lo, high, normal mode)
• Allow full torque in all gears and 4 wheel low (don’t confuse this as torque management removal, as this is important to keep in place for longevity)
• Retains all OEM engine backdown derates.
ALL EFI Live Autocal devices come preloaded with the customers specific tune to avoid the hassle of having to download EFI live and load the tune yourself. Detailed instructions come with every tune from how to download a simple file onto your autocal, to how to load the tune onto your vehicle. If you still need assistance, dont sweat it as world Class tech support is offered on ALL our purchases!
How to obtain EFI Live device serial number and authentication code: (Click Here) This is only needed if you purchased a file only
Cummins CSP4/CSP5 Pass Through Switch:
CSP4/5 pass through switch allows you to change power levels on the go, or commonly referred to " switch on the fly". They do NOT require you to stop the truck and wait 5 minutes for the truck to re flash, you just turn the rotary dial to the position of the tune you want while the truck is running or driving down the road and carry on. These switches plug into the OBDII port and have a pass through port allowing you to plug something else with a OBDII plug into it, such as a Monitor.
|Tune Level / Power Levels||HP Output Gains|
|1 - Eco / Heavy Tow||+30hp|
|2 - EcoTow / Light Tow||+65hp|
|3 - Street||+100hp|
|4 - Maxx||+160hp|
|Tune Level / Switch Position||HP Output Gains|
|1 - Optimized Stock||+15hp|
|2 - Tow | Heavy Tow||+30 hp|
|3 - EcoTow | Light Tow||+65hp|
|4 - Street||+120hp|
|5 - Maxx||+160hp|
2006-2009 Cummins Single and CSP5 Power Levels
|Tune Level/Switch Position||HP Output Gains|
|2-Tow | Heavy Tow||+60hp|
|3-EcoTow | Light Tow||+100hp|
Transmission Tuning Features:
Earlier Converter Lockup
Increased Line Pressure
New Shift Strategy to Keep From Luggish Shifting
Earlier Downshift with Less Throttle input