• Remove limp mode conditions associated with implausibility of EGTs and poor ammonia (CEL light will still come on, but truck will not limp out so you are still able to make it to the nearest mechanic shop).
• Reduced engine EGR consumption.
• Reduced time in spent in regen and frequencies of regen (this is driver dependent and is determined how heavy you are on the gas, similar to OEM conditions)
• Keep DEF consumption at or below OEM usage rates.
• Remove speed limiter (in lo, high, normal mode)
• Allow full torque in all gears and 4 wheel low (don’t confuse this as torque management removal, as this is important to keep in place for longevity)
• Retains all OEM engine backdown derates
Tune profiles explanations
Full Support Pack: If you purchased a full support pack, you will have permanent support and linkage to our technician profiles with updates.
SOTF Limited Support pack: These profiles are a 4-week limited support. This give you 4 weeks to decide on a SOTF profile to choose from. After 4 weeks your auto agent will be locked into that tune. This can be upgraded later down the road
Single tune support pack: This gives you access to all our single tune profiles. These profiles are a 4-week limited support. This give you 4 weeks to decide on a single tune profile to choose from. After 4 weeks your auto agent will be locked into that tune. This can be upgraded later down the road.
2011 - 2016 LML Duramax Single tune Options
|A Flash First||File update 0 HP|
LML DSP5 Power Levels
**Requires Lift Pump
Power level notes: 30HP will be used for heavy towing (up to the trucks capacity). 60HP - 80HP is best for MPG and can be used for light towing for anything under 10k LBS.
Earlier Converter Lockup
Increased Line Pressure
New Shift Strategy to Keep From Luggish Shifting
Earlier Downshift with Less Throttle input