2006 - 2010 Chevy|GMC LBZ/LMM Duramax 6.6L – EFI Live Tuning!
Gain from 0-160RWHP on your 2006-2007 Chevy or GMC Duramax powered truck using DSP5 tuning (DSP5 switch required) or single tunes.
What the user will see as a result of our calibrations are:
- Increased throttle responsiveness (reduced or eliminated deadpedal)
- Increased torque in all power levels which allow TCM to command the next higher gear (fuel savings)
- Increased fuel economy (average increase depends on driver habbits)
- Quicker transient throttle reponse times for on an off throttle transitions (passing)
- Enhanced and more conservative engine backdowns from sustained high EGT conditions
- Enhanced and more conservative timing control during high load conditions (towing)
- Overall better drivability and end user experience
Standard power levels are :
Position 1: + 30HP Heavy Tow àmax turbo brake on designed for towing up to max gross vehicle weight rating with ease.
Position 2: + 60HP Light Tow/Economy à under 12,000lbs of towing weight
Position 3: + 100HP Economy/Daily Driver à unloaded daily driving tune, maximum economy.
Position 4: + 135HP Street à Max allotted power with no Lift pump in place, and max safe power for those running stock transmissions.
Position 5: + 160HP Max Effort stock turbo/fuel system à Lift pump required and built transmission needed. This is meant for drag racing and having fun.
Transmission tuning –
- Increased transmission line pressure for holding more HP and torque
- Revised shift schedule to improve drive-ability
- Improved shift timing
- Re-designed torque converter lock-up strategy
- Allows power transfer from the engine to the wheels more directly via TCC lockup
Fass Fuel system –
- Factory fuel system is rated to 135hp above stock before the CP3 will run out of suction pressure and starve the fuel system. A lift pump by FASS will increase the suction pressure available to the inlet of the CP3 to allow higher fueling rates and power to be commanded.
!!This calibration package can only be installed using an EFI Live Flashscan V2 or V3 or EFI Live Autocal V3. EFI Live license will be required if customer does not have a license for the Flashscan. If the customer Autocal is NOT linked to us it must be unlinked from the previous technician to supply the calibration files !! Any questions on this please call or email us.
Federal Emissions Standards and Compliance:
--> Please be advised that these calibrations have a part number under EPA enforcement - as such will function only on trucks with working emissions control systems on them. SCR (selective catalyst reduction) DPF (deisel particulate filter) all NOx monitors, soot monitors, DEF (deisel exhaust fuel) monitors, reductant heaters/pump, EGT sensors, EGR sensors and other applicable Tier 4 emissions monitoring equipment will be required to be online before calibrations are completed and after in order for all OBDII compliance tests to be completed satisfactory and in accorance with current emissions standards. If this product is purchased with the intent to use on a truck with no emission equipment in place - we will not refund the purchase.