2011-2016 Chevy|GMC LML Duramax 6.6L - EFI Live tuning !
Gain from 0-160RWHP on your 2011-2016 Chevy or GMC Duramax powered truck with the usage of Switch On The Fly tuning (SOFT switch is required) or single tunes. The increased power outputs are seen with no hard part changes to the truck and require all emissions equipment to be fully intact and in good working condition.
What the user will see as a result of our calibrations are:
1) Increased throttle responsiveness (reduced or eliminated deadpedal)
2) Nearly the same or similar to OEM diesel exhaust fluid consumption (DEF)
3) Reduced EGR flow into the engine during normal operation without affect on emmissions NOx output
4) Increased torque in all power levels which allow TCM to command the next higher gear (fuel savings)
5) Increased time between DPF regenerations
6) Increased fuel economy (average increase depends on driver habbits)
7) Quicker response times to degraded air/fuel conditions
8) Enhanced and more conservative engine backdowns from sustained high EGT conditions
9) Enhanced and more conservative timing control during high load conditions (towing)
10) Overall better drivability and end user experience
Standard power levels are :
Position 1: + 30HP Heavy Tow
Position 2: + 60HP Light Tow/Economy
Position 3: + 100HP Economy/Daily Driver
Position 4: + 135HP Street
Position 5: + 160HP Max Effort stock turbo/fuel system
!!This calibration package can only be installed using an EFI Live Flashscan V2 or V3 or EFI Live Autocal V3. EFI Live license will be required if customer does not have a license for the Flashscan. If the customer Autocal is NOT linked to us it must be unlinked from the previous technitian to supply the calibration files !! Any questions on this please call or email us.
Federal Emissions Standards and Compliance:
--> Please be advised that these calibrations have a part number under EPA enforcement - as such will function only on trucks with working emissions control systems on them. SCR (selective catalyst reduction) DPF (deisel particulate filter) all NOx monitors, soot monitors, DEF (deisel exhaust fuel) monitors, reductant heaters/pump, EGT sensors, EGR sensors and other applicable Tier 4 emissions monitoring equipment will be required to be online before calibrations are completed and after in order for all OBDII compliance tests to be completed satisfactory and in accorance with current emissions standards. If this product is purchased with the intent to use on a truck with no emission equipment in place - we will not refund the purchase.