Upgrade your factory leak prone L5P / L5D Throttle Valve
The factory connection point where the factory throttle valve meets the "Y" bridge is the most probable place for a boost leak due to the plastic ring design. Ours uses a 1 piece high temp oring mounted into a grove cut into the assembly for a leak proof fit. We include a barbed design on the throttle valve connection to match up with your aftermarket cold side intercooler boot to prevent it from backing off during high boost/heat scenerios.
Removal of the throttle blade means removing the possibility of the 2 fastner screws from backing out and being consumed by the motor.
- No throttle blade (race use only)
- 3 x 1/8" NPT connections for connecting Boost, Water/Methanol, Nitrous, or Boost leakdown equipment
- Leak proof oring connection
- Barbed machining for maximum grip on lower intercooler boot
- 1/2" longer than the factory throttle valve for maximum clearance and fit
Designed to be replaced in under 30 minutes for hassel free installation.
** Race applications only, custom tuning is required ** - There are no refunds on this product after purchase
** Must be used in conjunction with aftermarket intercooler boot connections. Will NOT work with the factory cold side intercooler boot** - Intercooler piping sold separatley