Vin Specific Engineering Shipping Policy & Procedure:
Here at Vin Specific Engineering, we strive to get your order processed and en-route to you as quickly as possible. Our typical lead-time from order placed to shipped is 24hrs, except for Holidays & Weekends. Special orders can take longer to ship depending on stock and inventory levels.
Normal Shipping methods and estimated delivery times:
|SHIPPING METHOD||TYPICAL DELIVERY TIME FRAMES|
|UPS or FedEx Ground||3-5 Business days from ship date|
|UPS or FedEx 3-Day||3 Business Days from ship date|
|UPS or FedEx 2-Day||2 Business Days from ship date|
|UPS or FedEx Next Day Air||1 Business Day from ship date|
|USPS||5-7 Business Days from ship date|
|LTL/Truck Freight||7-10 Business Days from ship date|
|International shipping||Varies from 5 Business days to 2 Weeks from ship date|
- Most items shipped from Vin Specific Engineering, over the price of $49.99 ship UPS or FedEx ground for free to the Lower 48 States.* Some items that are overweight, larger than normal, or special order, may incur additional freight charges. We strive to maintain accurate rates on our website, but at times, certain products will have modified freight, and will incur other charges, if this occurs, Alligator Performance will contact you to discuss the differences in costs, or arrange a different shipping method if possible. *See International Shipping for States outside of the U.S. and Lower 48 U.S. States.
- Most of our items are shipped “Signature required”, requiring an adult to sign for the package upon delivery. If a shipment is refused or non-deliverable and is returned to us, the customer will be responsible for any re-delivery charges and restocking fees. Vin Specific Engineering is not responsible for addresses deemed undeliverable or packages redirected for pick-up at an alternate location by the carrier.
- UPS and FedEx maintain the option to REQUIRE a signature at the time of delivery, regardless of the recipient’s request to leave the package at the door. We make every effort to ship as requested by the customer, but the carrier reserves the right (as the responsible party) to make any changes based on the value of the shipment or other liability considerations.
- International shipments are those made outside the lower 48 United States. International shipments are subject to shipping quotes and approval from the customer of the shipping amount before we will ship the product. We reserve the right to cancel an order and issue a full refund for shipments not covered in our normally serviced area. Customers are responsible for all duties, taxes and fees for International shipments. Any uncollected fees will be charged to the customer and cannot be refunded. As our customer, you agree to this policy by purchasing with Vin Specific Engineering.
Backorders or Shipment Delays:
- If an item is inadvertently backordered, or must be drop shipped from a manufacturer, we will notify you via email or phone call once our warehouse notifies us. Please make sure we have a valid Email and Phone Number for you.
- Some items are special order or come directly from the manufacturer. Delays in processing times or shipping can occur for these items. Your patience is appreciated.
- Periodically, a part may be discontinued or temporarily unavailable that is listed on our website due to changes or production issues by the Manufacturer. We make every attempt to maintain current information and stock levels, but are not responsible for any manufacturing delays.
Potential Shipping Issues:
- Some States have specific regulations concerning aftermarket performance products. Due to this, orders placed to those States may not be shipped out. You will be contacted by Vin Specific Engineering if this is the case.