Vin Specific Engineering offers returns for most items within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
What can you return?
- Most new, unopened, still factory sealed merchandise within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
- EXCEPTIONS: Some manufacturers such as EFI Live, Custom Tuning, Tuning Files, Paint products and all electronics have an “all sales final” policy. Products shipped by truck freight, special orders, and some non-stocked items are all non-returnable. All Open-Box/Closeout items are sold AS-IS, and are not returnable.
- Used, damaged or altered items are non-returnable. No exceptions. Please contact the manufacturer directly for warranty issues.
- If you receive incorrect or mis-shipped items in error (Ooops! We messed up!), it is still up to you to notify us within 10 business days so we can get the correct items re-shipped in a timely manner. (Prices, parts and in-stock items change often so we apologize in advance, but we must insist you open your shipments as they are delivered to see if they are correct.) If you fail to notify us within this timeframe, you will have to follow the normal 30 day return policy. Mis-shipped or incorrect items are not our responsibility after 30 days.
- We are not responsible for damage claims when items are shipped to freight forwarding companies or other intermediaries and then forwarded on to another destination. The customer assumes all responsibility for the items they forward.
- Contact Vin Specific Engineering at 833-789-7700.
- If you have an account with Vin Specific Engineering, Please Login
- Under My Orders, click View Order on the order you want to setup a return on.
- On the top right of your order details page, click Return and fill out the RMA Form and details.
- When you have filled out the form, click Submit to send the information to us.
- Request an RMA for the item you wish to return and verify the item is returnable.
- Prepare your package in original packaging, with all parts, pieces and paperwork that were included when delivered.
- Print shipping label that will be emailed to you and affix it to the outside of the packaging box.
- Return your item via your preferred shipping provider.
NOTE: If return is due to an improperly or incorrectly shipped item from Vin Specific Engineering, your label will be freight-prepaid. All other returns are not pre-paid.
- Upon receipt of your return,Vin Specific Engineering will inspect your item and issue a refund according to Vin Specific Engineering’s refund & restocking fee policy. Please ask prior to returning your part if a restocking fee is likely to apply. Some parts have a required 15-35% restocking fee based on manufacturer policies which we will charge to you and deduct from your refund or in-store credit. Refunds will take up to 10 days to process.
CORE RETURNS POLICY:
All cores are due within 30 days of purchase. You must follow the core return directions emailed to you upon purchase. Once your core return has been processed by the manufacturer, you will receive a full in-store credit immediately or full refund to the original credit card within 7-10 days for cores in usable condition, no exceptions. After 60 days of purchase, cores returned in good condition may be eligible for a full in-store credit or a refund less a 20% late fee. Expired cores in usable condition that are over 90 days from date of purchase may be eligible for a partial in-store credit only, less a 20% late fee.
** You are responsible for all core return shipping back to the manufacturer, along with insurance and tracking to verify the core arrived at the manufacturer. The manufacturer will inspect your core, and make core credits based on their findings. If a core is un-buildable, they will adjust or deny your core accordingly. Core credits are NOT guaranteed. Vin Specific Engineering is not responsible for delayed credits, or lost/damaged cores.