*Please ship ECM's to 15215 Harvest Ln Suite #4, Bennington, NE 68007*
GM E41/L5P Connector Repair
The E41 – L5P ECM Connector repair process allows you to have your ECM, which may have one or more connectors broken or destroyed professionally repaired and bonded. This repair is LIFETIME warrantied for damage due to normal wear and tear process of removing and installing an ECM in the vehicle.
This process performed at VIN Specific Enterprises LLC (VSE) is approved by HP Tuners LLC to allow the ECM to undergo their ECM unlock procedure AND be backed by their warranty for the unlocking process.
What we do –
- Test your ECM for connectivity on our bench (if no connectivity we stop here)
- Remove all 3 connectors from you E41/L5P ECM (even if only 1 is broke)
- Machine and bond 3 new 6061 billet AL anodized connectors in place
- Retest your ECM for connectivity on our bench post repair
- If steps 1-4 are completed satisfactory we tag the ECM in accordance with our warranty process.
What we will not do –
- Repair ECM connectors on an ECM that has sustained impact damage to the casing front or back.
- Repair ECM connector “center divider plate” or repair ECM connectors with damage to any of the center divider plates.
- Repair an ECM that has damaged/broken/missing ECM pins
What HP Tuners LLC will do -
- HP Tuners will perform their ECM unlock procedure on an ECM with connectors repaired by VSE
- HP tuners will warranty an ECM that was repaired by VSE if the ECM “bricks” or needs sent in for internal repair.